This policy is an important documents because it explains the way we use your Personal Information when you interact with us including but not limited to on our website. When you deal with Power Electrics we will assume you agree to the use of your Personal Information described in this policy unless you tell us otherwise. This will not be the case for marketing where we will seek consent prior to any marketing communications being sent, please see below for more detail.
When you deal with Power Electrics we will assume you agree to the use of your Personal Information described in this policy unless you tell us otherwise.
The Personal Information that Power Electrics may collect from you and uses made of it
We may collect Personal Information about you whenever we are in contact with you and if we are working together. In particular, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by completing our forms displayed on our website or by phone a Power Electrics employee relating to products and services that we offer. This includes requests for quotes, feedback, and comments on our performance and complaints. The Personal Information we will collect includes name, email address, mailing address, gender and employer details
- If you contact us by phone, email or post, we may keep a record of the correspondence
- We may also ask you complete surveys that we carry out for quality reasons
We use your Personal Information to perform business duties such as raise quotes and orders in relation to the products and services that we provide. On some occasions your Personal Information may be shared between the groups two organisations (Power Electrics (Bristol) Ltd and Power Electrics Generators Ltd) in order to supply more than one service or product which is required. Information may also be shared with qualified suppliers who may act as a third party in any services or products we may supply.
Power Electrics will seek consent from users prior to sending any marketing communications about products or services which may be of benefit to the user. Consent will be gained by the following methods:
- Opt in tick box within enquiry forms on our website
- Consent over the phone to a Power Electrics member of staff
- Consent via writing sent to the address at the bottom of this policy
If you consent to us using your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you have the right to opt out at any time.
If you have any questions, comments or requests relating to your Personal Data, please contact us using the details provided below:
Phone: 0370 850 0858
Address: Quality Department, Power Electrics, St Ivel Way, Warmley, Bristol, BS30 8TY