A unique renewable fuel
To make Green D+ we combine our patented additive nano technology with HVO renewable diesel sourced from Neste, the world's leading supplier of renewable diesel and 2nd on the Global 100 list of the world's most sustainable companies.
European Standardisation Committee Specification: EN 15940
What you need to know...
- Performs better than regular diesel (EN 590)
- Environmentally sustainable: emissions cut by 94%
- A direct replacement for regular diesel: same tanks and pumps
- Green D+ does not degrade (better fuel stability and efficiency)
- No Aromatics
- More biodegradable than conventional diesel
86% Reduction in Particulates*
Produced from waste fats, residues and vegetable oils, classified as hydrotreated vegetable oil (HVO).
Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 94%
Reduces harmful gaseous emissions and particulates and NOx
With Green D+ being a cleaner fuel than regular diesel, it reduces maintenance costs
* fields are required
* Reduction figures are up to 86% reduction in particulates and up to 30% reduction in NOx based on MCERTS testing