LOAD BANK TESTING
Load bank testing can accurately mimic the operational or real load that your generator will achieve in actual application. Power Electrics’ offer a load bank testing service which allows you to test your generator to its full capacity without causing an interruption to the power supply of the building.
For a load bank test, Power Electrics will deliver a mobile load bank to your site, where an engineer will apply electrical load to the generator in stages, over a period that you have predetermined. Power Electrics currently has a large range of resistive load banks to meet your requirements and provide a nationwide service.
LOAD BANK TEST OPTIONS
- As part of a service contract (usually offered with the B service)
- Rental of a load bank and cable for use by a qualified customer, or;
- Complete and inclusive load bank testing service by Power Electrics technicians
ADDITIONAL LOAD BANK SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Load banks for 30 – 2000kW
- Complete documentation at end of test
- Inductive load banks available on request
- Hire of load banks can include delivery of load bank and cables on a dedicated fleet vehicle and instruction of required
Contact the maintenance department for more information